Connect with us
We’d love to help you!
Set a promising course for your financial future.
Financial Planning is a comprehensive evaluation of a client’s current and future financial state by using currently known variables to predict future cash flows, asset values, and withdrawal plans. Through the financial planning process, all questions, information, and analysis are considered as they impact and are impacted by a client’s financial situation.
In General, The Financial Planning Process Can Address Any Or All Of The Following Areas:
- PERSONAL: We can review family records, budgeting, personal liability, insurance needs, estate information, and financial goals.
- RETIREMENT PLANNING: We can analyze a client’s current strategies and investment plans to help a client achieve his or her retirement goals.
- ESTATE PLANNING: We can assist a client in assessing and developing long-term strategies including, as appropriate, living trusts, wills, powers of attorney, asset protection plans, nursing homes, Medicaid, and elder law. We do not provide legal advice; a client should consult their attorney for legal advice.
- INCOME TAX PLANNING: All of our investment advisers are also Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) so we can utilize our expertise as CPAs to make sure that a client pays the least amount of income taxes that he or she is legally obligated to pay by utilizing smart income tax planning strategies.
- ROTH IRA CONVERSION: We can analyze a client’s income tax situation in order to determine whether he or she would benefit from “converting” assets in a traditional IRA over to a Roth IRA. Despite its advantages, a Roth IRA may not be the preferred option for all investors.
- CHARITABLE GIVING: We can help a client utilize various charitable giving strategies in order to ensure that charitable gifts are made by a client in the most tax-efficient manner. Utilizing the most tax-efficient charitable giving strategies can help a client muffle the cost of donations that he or she has already chosen to make to their favorite charities.
- DIVORCE FINANCIAL PLANNING: We can help divorcing parties and their legal teams separate the couples’ financial assets and liabilities. We can work with individuals, couples, and attorneys to provide complete clarity on income, assets, liabilities, and the tax consequences of proposed divisions.
When it comes to your finances, it is beneficial to have a plan. Please contact DHJJ Financial Advisors at 630.420.1360 for help in beginning this financial planning process.
*Please Note: The scope of any financial planning and consulting services to be provided depends upon the terms of the engagement and specific requests and needs of the client. DHJJ Financial Advisors does not serve as an attorney, accountant, or insurance agent. DHJJ Financial Advisors does not prepare legal documents or tax returns, nor does it sell insurance products. As described on DHJJ Financial Advisors’ written disclosure Brochure, if the client desires, a DHJJ Financial Advisors representative, in his separate individual licensed capacity, can be engaged to be provide insurance sales/services, and/or DHJJ Financial Advisors’ affiliated accounting firm can be engaged to provide tax preparation and accounting-related services, per the terms and conditions of a separate engagement and fee. Advisory services provided by DHJJ Financial Advisors, an SEC-registered investment adviser. Accounting services can be provided by Advisors’ affiliated entity, DHJJ Certified Public Accountants, per the terms and conditions of a separate written engagement agreement, however, no DHJJ Financial Advisors’ client is under any obligation to engage DHJJ Certified Public Accounts, and vice-versa. As more fully discussed in Advisors’ written Disclosure Brochure, a recommendation that a DHJJ Financial Advisors’ client engage DHJJ Certified Public Accountants and vice-versa, presents a conflict of interest.
Please also review our Important Disclosure Information.
Have questions? Want to learn more about how DHJJ can help you and your business? We’d be happy to discuss your situation.
Or call us:
630 420 1360
Creating an online account with the IRS gives you secure access to your tax information as well as…
Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, eligible self-employed individuals can claim a Credit for Sick and Family…
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 made provisions for child care tax credits. One provision is monthly…