February 28, 2018
Webinar recording on The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and its Impact on Individuals
The new tax law is now in effect for 2018. How does the new law impact individuals? Terry Cicero gives an overview in an easy-to-digest webinar.
Presenter: Terry Cicero
New Tax Law
- On 12/20/17, both the House and Senate passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”).
- The bill was sent to President Trump who signed it into law on 12/22/2017.
- The largest major tax reform in 30+ years.
- Most provisions come into law for 2018
- Most individual provisions expire 12/31/2025
- Withholding tables updated for new rates
View our webinar on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Impact on Businesses
DHJJ’s Terry Cicero leads the webinar and goes over the major changes for individuals, such as the new tax rates, standard deduction, exemptions, child tax credit, itemized deductions, and other changes. The webinar ends with several examples on how the new tax law can impact your own unique situation.
If you have any questions, please call 630-420-1360 or email us.