Business time management has always been one of the hardest things to manage well in everyday life. But tracking it in your business can be even more challenging. Every employer should have a good understanding of where time goes and know exactly when projects are finished.
Why Track Business Time?
- It can assist you in calculating how much you need to charge your customers.
- It can help you create defined timelines by having a better idea of how much time will be required for each task or project.
- It can allow employers to make assessments of where there are staffing problems.
- It can lead to a reduction in what is commonly known as “time theft”.
If your business currently tracks time manually, why not automate the process? An automated time tracker reduces overhead and increases productivity. It not only records timesheets and generates reports, but it may also be integrated into accounting software.
Choosing the Right Time Tracker
There are many cloud based time trackers on the market. So how do you pick the right one for your business? You need to answer these questions:
- Do you need the software to be used on Android and IPhone devices?
- Would you like it to integrate with your accounting software?
- Do you need GPS location tracking for your employees?
- Is it customizable to fit my type of business?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you need to look at more robust time tracking products like TSHEETS. This cloud based software integrates with Square, QuickBooks, Xero, Sage, Gusto, Expensify, ADP, Paychex and many other kinds of software. This product provides many options to entering, tracking, and managing time and is completely customizable.
How DHJJ Can Help
If you have any questions on how you can better manage your company’s time or how to choose the right time tracking software for your business, please contact DHJJ at 630-420-1360 or fill out the form below.